What information do we collect?
- When you purchase something from our online store, we collect information such as your name, phone number, address and email address as part of the purchase and sale transaction.
- When you browse our Web Store, we automatically receive the IP address of the device you are browsing, the Internet browser you are using and the operating system of the device you are using.
- Email Marketing (if applicable by our Online Store): with your permission, we may send you emails regarding our Online Store, our new products for sale, and other trade related updates.
- You can opt out of our mailing list at any time. You may do so through email from us or by contacting the administrator of this Privacy Statement.
- Like many other websites, we also use "cookies". They improve your online store and collect information about your visitors and traffic on our website. Please read more about cookies later in this privacy statement.
How do we get permission from you to collect data?
- It is possible to order products without registration. Registering a client account is not binding on you. You can register as our customer to get all the features of an online store. You can also sign up for our newsletter.
- To register, click on "Create Account" on the front page. Please provide your name and other requested information (address, telephone, email) in the customer register. At the same time, you agree to the registration by Arteeni of your personal data in the customer register. Customer information is confidential. Arteeni does not give customer information to others.
- Arteeni’s customer information is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- By providing us with your personal information when you shop online (for example, verifying your credit card, placing an order, choosing a shipping method, or returning an item you have ordered), we hereby agree that you consent to the collection of your personal information.
- If we require personal information for any purpose other than the above, such as marketing, we will ask you for permission either directly or give you the opportunity to refuse to provide the information.
- Section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/199), Register Description:
- No registrar:
Arteeni (Business ID 1957951-8)
- Name of the register:
Arteeni, Online Store Customer Register
- Reason for keeping the register:
The person is registered as a customer of the Arteeni e-shop.
- No registrar:
How can you prevent us from using your information?
- After you have already given us permission to use your information, or you have consented, for example, to receiving email marketing, you may change your mind. You may revoke your consent to let us contact you, collect, use or disclose information about you. You can revoke your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending an email to
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law or in violation of our online store privacy statement.
Where do you store the information you collect?
- Our e-commerce platform is Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with an e-commerce platform where we sell products and services to you.
- The information collected from our customers is stored in the Shopify's information system, databases and storage on the Shopify e-commerce platform. Your data is safe because it is stored behind a firewall. More information here.
How do we protect the information of visitors to our online store?
- To protect your personal information, to take reasonable precautions and to comply with industry best practices to ensure that personal information is not compromised, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information at the time of the transaction, the data transmission will be encrypted using secure SSL technology. We comply with the PCI-DSS requirements and use other standards generally accepted in the industry.
- Cookies are small files that a website or service provider transfers to your computer's storage space (if you have enabled this feature). Cookies allow a website or service provider to identify the browser used by the visitor and to collect certain types of information. Cookies, for example, help the site remember and process the products you leave in the shopping cart.
- We use the information we receive from cookies to better target marketing.
Third-party services and links
- Under normal circumstances, a third-party operator collects, use and disclose client information only within the limits required by their need. This allows the best use of the service provided by a third-party operator.
- However, some third-party operators, such as payment messaging service providers and other financial transactions, use their own privacy statement. For a payment transaction to take place, we must provide the information necessary for the transaction. For the information provided the third-party data protection clauses are valid on the payment transaction. Personal and payment information is always processed in an encrypted SSL connection. Payment information (personal identification number, online banking, credit card) is processed in a secure and encrypted system of PayPal and Checkout Finland Oy, and the payer's personal identification number or debit / credit card numbers, etc., are not stored in the online store.
- We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy practices of the payment service provider you use and how they use your personal information.
- Please note that some service providers may be located in a jurisdiction other than the one in which you shop. If you decide to use third-party services, which is located in a different jurisdiction than using an online store, your information may be used within the scope of the law of that service area.
- When you leave the site or ecommerce website application, a third party, you are no longer our web privacy statement or the use of the terms circuit.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please check back periodically for changes to this statement. Any revisions or changes to this privacy statement will take effect immediately in our online store. If there is a material change to the Privacy Statement, we will post it on our website.
- If our online store is merged or acquired by another company, your personal information may be transferred to the new owners in this connection so that our online store can continue to sell you products.
- This privacy statement was last modified 27th of March, 2020.
Questions and feedback
- If you would like to access, correct, obtain or delete information about you that our online store has collected about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail:
Välenojankatu 7 A 7
+358 40 0321 229
- Vaihtoehdon valinta päivittää koko sivun.
- Paina välilyöntinäppäintä ja tee sitten valinta nuolinäppäimillä.