This unique and outstanding Granny Square Sourcebook with 100 motifs from 23 talented designers is a must for every crocheter!
Also Arteeni//Sari Åström has contributed two beautiful square designs into this book; Barahir and Gilwen. They are the first two parts of 5 siblings granny square series which last three parts will be published later as separate digital patterns (pdf). While waiting for them, please enjoy all the 100 designs all around the world!
In the publisher’s words:
Traditional or modern, vibrant or subtle, the possibilities of granny squares are endless! They captivate tones and lines much like a yarn canvas and come together as snuggly blankets, soft cushions, smart garments and much more.
This unique granny square collection combines the styles of 23 creative designers from all over the world, who each bring their best game to the table. With ample suggestions for captivating combinations, written instructions as well as clear graphs for every square in the book, stitch instructions and techniques for blocking and joining, this sourcebook goes above and beyond to show you the endless possibilities of granny square crochet.
All motifs match in both size and stitch count, so they can easily be combined into stunning combinations, bringing you the best of this unbeaten crochet classic!
• 100 unique granny squares by 23 amazing designers
• Each of the 100 squares can be mixed and matched with all others
• Including charts and written out patterns in US terms for each square
• Including basic crochet tutorials, instructions for blocking and joining
• Advice on gorgeous square combinations
• Clear photography
• Beginner-friendly squares as well as challenging patterns for experienced crocheters
Number of pages:
254 x 190mm (10" x 7.5")
Tässä mahtavassa englanninkielisessä virkkausteoksessa on 100 erilaisen virkatun ruudun ohjeet (myös kaaviot!!) ja mahtavan inspiroivat värikuvat. Jokaisen virkkaajan toivelahja!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.